The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for a Reolink C2 are:
Reolink C2 - IP Camera
- TCP: 80, 443, 554, 1935, 8000, 9000
Setting Up a Port Forward for a Reolink C2
When you use a Reolink C2 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is used to allow incoming connection requests from the internet to a Reolink C2.
Routers generally do not allow incoming connection requests from the internet. By forwarding a port you can overcome this limitation.
Before Forwarding a Port
Before forwarding a port make sure that you know these things:
- The internal IP address of your router.
- Your camera's internal IP address.
- The list of the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward.
Find Your Router's IP Address
You can run our free Router Detector software to locate your router's IP address. The software is part of our Network Utilities suite of tools and it is completely free to use.
We have a guide you can follow Find Your Router IP Address if you don't want to run the software.
Forwarding a Port for a Reolink C2
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities lets you manage port forwards by putting them in when you need them and also removing the ones that you no longer need which maximized network security.
Alternatively you can do it by hand. The way to forward a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Look for the port forwarding section in your router.
- Put your camera's IP address in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports that you are forwarding for a Reolink C2 in the correct boxes in your router.
You probably will need to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for a Reolink C2:
List of Routers - Customized for Reolink C2
That's all it takes to forward your ports for a Reolink C2.