Return to Monkey Island is Devolver Digital's 2D, Adventure, and Puzzle game with a release date in 2022.
Which Ports Does Return to Monkey Island Require
The ports that need to be forwarded for Return to Monkey Island are as follows:
Return to Monkey Island - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Return to Monkey Island - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Return to Monkey Island - Playstation 5
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Return to Monkey Island - Xbox Series X
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Return to Monkey Island that will show you the required ports that need to be forwarded.
- Return to Monkey Island - Steam
- Return to Monkey Island - Switch
- Return to Monkey Island - Playstation 5
- Return to Monkey Island - Xbox Series X
Return to Monkey Island includes the following styles of play.
- In a 2D style game the graphics are usually more flat and do not have a 3D appearance. Some 2D games will have flat graphics with a 3D appearance to them but they are still considered 2D games.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
- Most puzzle games require the player to solve puzzles such as word puzzles, logic puzzles, and pattern searching and matching. They can be both timed and untimed. Some puzzlers involve level progression, but many are more of the arcade style where all progression ends when the player stops playing.
Forward Ports for Return to Monkey Island
When you are playing Return to Monkey Island you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
When you are done following those steps your ports will be forwarded. Be sure to check out our full list of games and programs that can be forwarded.