Ritual: Crown of Horns is an Action and Shooter game published by Feardemic released in 2019.
Ritual: Crown of Horns includes the following styles of gameplay.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- Shooter games are fast paced action games that are based on testing the players reaction time. They usually involve the player holding a weapon in front of them and attempting to shoot other players or characters. Some shooters are short lived arcade style, but most have both a single player mission series and some have a large multiplayer following. Common shooters include Call of Duty and Battlefield.
How to Port Forward Ritual: Crown of Horns
When you are playing Ritual: Crown of Horns you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Ritual: Crown of Horns
The specific ports for Ritual: Crown of Horns are as follows:
Ritual: Crown of Horns - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Ritual: Crown of Horns - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Ritual: Crown of Horns - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Ritual: Crown of Horns - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Ritual: Crown of Horns that will show you the required ports that need to be forwarded.
- Ritual: Crown of Horns - Steam
- Ritual: Crown of Horns - Switch
- Ritual: Crown of Horns - Playstation 4
- Ritual: Crown of Horns - Xbox One
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.