This is a complete list of user names and passwords for Verizon routers.
How To Login to a Verizon Router
Most routers have a web interface. This means that in order to login to them you start with your web browser.
In general you login to a Verizon router in three steps:
- Find Your Verizon Router IP Address
- Enter Your Verizon Router IP Address Into your web browser's Address Bar
- Enter your Verizon Router username and password when prompted
The list of user names and passwords is below.
How to Reset Your Verizon Router Password To Default Settings
If none of the passwords below work for you then you have 2 options:
- Either try to recover your router's password with Network Utilities Find Password
- Or Reset your Verizon router
Please only reset your router as a last resort.
Verizon Router Password List
Here is a list of all known Verizon passwords and the router they were discovered on.
Be sure to try them all!
|FiOS Quantum Gateway||admin||password|
|Jetpack MiFi 6620L||blank||admin|
|Novatel MiFi 5510L||blank||found by clicking Menu > About Jetpack > Open > More > More|
|T1114||found on the router display by selecting Menu > Wi-Fi Name/Password > Open > More > More||found on the router display by selecting Menu > Wi-Fi Name/Password > Open > More > More|