Sam & Max: This Time It's Virtual! is a Puzzle, Adventure, and VR game published by Big Sugar released in 2021.
Ports To Forward for Sam & Max: This Time It's Virtual!
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Sam & Max: This Time It's Virtual! are as follows:
Sam & Max: This Time It's Virtual! - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Sam & Max: This Time It's Virtual! - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Sam & Max: This Time It's Virtual! yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Sam & Max: This Time It's Virtual! - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Sam & Max: This Time It's Virtual! simply follow one of these links:
Sam & Max: This Time It's Virtual! includes the following genres of gameplay.
- In a puzzle type game the player solves puzzles that may be either logic, patters, words, or numbers. Puzzle games sometimes use a timer to create a sense of pressure to solve the puzzle faster.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
- VR games require a VR headset and usually some sort of hand-held input device.
Port Forward Sam & Max: This Time It's Virtual!
When you are playing Sam & Max: This Time It's Virtual! you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
When you are done following those steps your ports will be forwarded. Be sure to check out our full list of games and programs that can be forwarded.