Serious Sam: Siberian Mayhem is a First-Person, Action, Shooter, and Adventure game published by Devolver Digital released in 2022.
Which Ports Does Serious Sam: Siberian Mayhem Require
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Serious Sam: Siberian Mayhem are as follows:
Serious Sam: Siberian Mayhem - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Serious Sam: Siberian Mayhem - Playstation 5
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Serious Sam: Siberian Mayhem - Xbox Series X
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Serious Sam: Siberian Mayhem simply follow one of these links:
- Serious Sam: Siberian Mayhem - Steam
- Serious Sam: Siberian Mayhem - Playstation 5
- Serious Sam: Siberian Mayhem - Xbox Series X
Serious Sam: Siberian Mayhem has the following styles of play.
- In a first person style game the main viewpoint is from the player looking forward. This can be either a first person shooter or a first person driving game.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- In a shooter the player must have a very fast reaction time. Usually there is a weapon held out in front of the player that is used to target other players or enemies. They can be either single player or multiplayer. The single player versions usually have a short storyline with minor RPG elements. Call of Duty and Battlefield are some very popular examples.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
Port Forward Serious Sam: Siberian Mayhem
When you are playing Serious Sam: Siberian Mayhem you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
Start by logging in to your router.
Locate your routers port forwarding section.
Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
After that you're done your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.