Shovel Knight: Pocket Dungeon is a 2D, Action, Adventure, Puzzle, and Strategy game published by Yacht Club Games released in 2021.
Ports To Forward for Shovel Knight: Pocket Dungeon
The ports for Shovel Knight: Pocket Dungeon are as follows:
Shovel Knight: Pocket Dungeon - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Shovel Knight: Pocket Dungeon - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Shovel Knight: Pocket Dungeon - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Shovel Knight: Pocket Dungeon simply follow one of these links:
- Shovel Knight: Pocket Dungeon - Steam
- Shovel Knight: Pocket Dungeon - Playstation 4
- Shovel Knight: Pocket Dungeon - Switch
Shovel Knight: Pocket Dungeon offers the following styles of play.
- A 2D game features flat graphics and are usually either side view or top down view. Side view 2D games are sometimes also called "platform" style games because they main objective is to travel from one platform to another.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
- In a puzzle type game the player solves puzzles that may be either logic, patters, words, or numbers. Puzzle games sometimes use a timer to create a sense of pressure to solve the puzzle faster.
- In a strategy game the player is required to use skillful thinking and a strong focus on planning ahead in order to achieve victory over their opponent. They can be either single player against bots or multiplayer against other players. They come in both turn-based and real-time versions, the former allowing each player a chance to complete their turn, the latter having a continuous running clock without stopping. Resource management and exploration are common themes in strategy games.
Port Forward Shovel Knight: Pocket Dungeon
When you are playing Shovel Knight: Pocket Dungeon you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.