Ports Required for Sixtar Gate: Startrail
The necessary ports for Sixtar Gate: Startrail are as follows:
Sixtar Gate: Startrail - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Sixtar Gate: Startrail - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Sixtar Gate: Startrail simply follow one of these links:
Sixtar Gate: Startrail offers the following genres of gameplay.
- In a music style of video game the gameplay focuses on playing musical instruments. Some music games like Rockband use instruments and microphones, while others like Rocksmith teach you how to play your own instrument with a special adapter cable. Other music style games employ trivia, memory, or focus on the experience of listening to the music.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
How to Port Forward Sixtar Gate: Startrail
When you are playing Sixtar Gate: Startrail you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want to learn how to create more port forwards? Check out our list of games and applications.