How to Forward Ports in Your Router for Skater XL
Skater XL offers the following styles of play.
- Sports games can be either realistic or satirical, and can be either competitive or simply entertaining. Most sports games involve both physics and tactics and take place in some sort of arena.
- In a simulation game the primary goal is to simulate a real life situation either for education or entertainment. Simulation games have a huge vareity of types including sports, driving, flying, and dating. Some of the most popular sims of all time are SimCity and Madden NFL.
- This game is flagged as miscellaneous, which means it fits in multiple categories.
Port Forward Skater XL
When you are playing Skater XL you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Skater XL
The ports for Skater XL are as follows:
Skater XL - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,7777,27000-27031,27036
Skater XL - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Skater XL - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Skater XL - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Skater XL that will show you the required incoming ports.
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.