Port Forwarding for Space Otter Charlie
When you play Space Otter Charlie you will enjoy the following styles of play.
- In a 2D style game the graphics are usually more flat and do not have a 3D appearance. Some 2D games will have flat graphics with a 3D appearance to them but they are still considered 2D games.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
- In a puzzle type game the player solves puzzles that may be either logic, patters, words, or numbers. Puzzle games sometimes use a timer to create a sense of pressure to solve the puzzle faster.
- Platform games, also known as platformers, have the player jumping from platform to platform, sometime performing some sort of acrobatic stunt. Common examples include Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
Forward Ports for Space Otter Charlie
When you are playing Space Otter Charlie you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Space Otter Charlie
The ports for Space Otter Charlie are as follows:
Space Otter Charlie - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Space Otter Charlie - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Space Otter Charlie - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Space Otter Charlie - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Space Otter Charlie that will show you the incoming ports.
- Space Otter Charlie - Steam
- Space Otter Charlie - Playstation 4
- Space Otter Charlie - Switch
- Space Otter Charlie - Xbox One
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.