Opening Ports for Surgeon Simulator using Your Router
Surgeon Simulator is a Simulation game published by Bossa Studios released in 2013.
Surgeon Simulator is a simulation game. In a simulation game the main goal is to simulate a real life situation either for entertainment or education. There are many different types of simulation games such as flying, sports, driving, and farming. One of the earliest simulation games was SimCity which is considered a social simulation game.
Forward Ports for Surgeon Simulator
When you are playing Surgeon Simulator you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Surgeon Simulator
The ports for Surgeon Simulator are as follows:
Surgeon Simulator - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Surgeon Simulator - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Surgeon Simulator - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Surgeon Simulator simply follow one of these links:
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.