The following ports need to be forwarded for Sven Co-op Server:
Sven Co-op Server - PC
- TCP: 27015
- UDP: 27015
Setting Up a Port Forward for Sven Co-op Server
When you use Sven Co-op Server you may need to forward ports in your router. Forwarding ports is used to allow incoming connection requests from the internet to Sven Co-op Server.
By default routers do not allow incoming network requests. Forwarding ports can work around this limitation.
Before Forwarding a Port Checkoff This To Do List
Before forwarding a port make sure that you know these things:
- Your router's internal IP address.
- Your computer's internal IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
Find the IP Address of Your Router
You can run our free Router Detector software to locate your router's IP address. It is part of our Network Utilities suite of tools and is free for you to use it.
You can also follow our Find Your Router IP Address article.
Forwarding a Port for Sven Co-op Server
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Our Network Utilities software allows you to add port forwards and also remove them when you no longer need them to maximize your network security.
Port forwarding can also be set up step-by-step by hand. The way to forward a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer in the proper box in your router.
- Enter the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward for Sven Co-op Server in the corresponding boxes in your router.
You probably will need to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for Sven Co-op Server:
List of Routers - Customized for Sven Co-op Server
Those are the steps to take in order to forward ports in your router for Sven Co-op Server.