The following ports need to be forwarded for a Tenvis MINI319:
Tenvis MINI319 - PC
- TCP: 80
Set Up a Port Forward for a Tenvis MINI319
You may need to forward ports in your router when you use a Tenvis MINI319. By forwarding ports you allow connection requests coming from the internet to be directed to a Tenvis MINI319.
Routers are not designed to allow incoming network requests. By forwarding ports you can work around this limitation.
Before Forwarding a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of your camera.
- The list of the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward.
Locate Your Router's IP Address
We have free Router Detector software to help you find your router's IP address. It is part of our Network Utilities suite of tools and is free for you to use it.
We have a guide you can follow Find Your Router IP Address if you don't want to run the software.
How To Forward Ports for a Tenvis MINI319
We have Network Utilities software that can forward ports for you. Network Utilities lets you manage port forwards by putting them in when you need them and also removing the ones that you no longer need which maximized network security.
Another option is to go through the process of forwarding ports one step at a time. The way to forward a port is:
- Begin by logging in to your router.
- Locate the section in your router that deals with port forwarding.
- Put the IP address of your camera in the proper box in your router.
- Enter the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward for a Tenvis MINI319 in the corresponding boxes in your router.
You probably will need to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for a Tenvis MINI319:
List of Routers - Customized for Tenvis MINI319
That is the process required to forward ports in your router for a Tenvis MINI319.