The Bluecoats: North & South has the following styles of gameplay.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- In a strategy game the player is required to use skillful thinking and a strong focus on planning ahead in order to achieve victory over their opponent. They can be either single player against bots or multiplayer against other players. They come in both turn-based and real-time versions, the former allowing each player a chance to complete their turn, the latter having a continuous running clock without stopping. Resource management and exploration are common themes in strategy games.
Forward Ports for The Bluecoats: North & South
When you are playing The Bluecoats: North & South you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for The Bluecoats: North & South
The required ports that need to be forwarded for The Bluecoats: North & South are as follows:
The Bluecoats: North & South - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
The Bluecoats: North & South - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
The Bluecoats: North & South - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
The Bluecoats: North & South - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
We have guides that are custom tailored for The Bluecoats: North & South that will show you the specific incoming ports.
- The Bluecoats: North & South - Playstation 4
- The Bluecoats: North & South - Switch
- The Bluecoats: North & South - Xbox One
- The Bluecoats: North & South - Steam
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.