Forward Ports on Your Router for The Jackbox Party Pack 2
The Jackbox Party Pack 2 is Jackbox Games's Party/Minigame game released in 2015.
The Jackbox Party Pack 2 is a party game. This means that it is composed of multiple, smaller games that are easy to pick up and learn during a party. The game play is not that deep and the controls are intuitive and easy to understand, even for non-gamers. Don't expect much story line from The Jackbox Party Pack 2, but instead look forward to fast paced play with a focus on fun.
Forward Ports for The Jackbox Party Pack 2
When you are playing The Jackbox Party Pack 2 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does The Jackbox Party Pack 2 Require
The network ports for The Jackbox Party Pack 2 are as follows:
The Jackbox Party Pack 2 - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for The Jackbox Party Pack 2 yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
The Jackbox Party Pack 2 - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
The Jackbox Party Pack 2 - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
The Jackbox Party Pack 2 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
The Jackbox Party Pack 2 - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
The Jackbox Party Pack 2 - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and The Jackbox Party Pack 2 simply follow one of these links:
- The Jackbox Party Pack 2 - Steam
- The Jackbox Party Pack 2 - Playstation 3
- The Jackbox Party Pack 2 - Playstation 4
- The Jackbox Party Pack 2 - Switch
- The Jackbox Party Pack 2 - Xbox One
That should do it; your ports are now forwarded. Need something else forwarded? Check out our list of games and programs.