The Last Worker is a First-Person, Puzzle, Adventure, Stealth, and Simulation game published by Wired Productions released in 2023.
Ports To Forward for The Last Worker
The ports that need to be forwarded in your router that need to be forwarded for The Last Worker are as follows:
The Last Worker - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
The Last Worker - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for The Last Worker yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
The Last Worker - Playstation 5
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
The Last Worker - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
The Last Worker - Xbox Series X
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for The Last Worker that will show you the exact ports.
- The Last Worker - Steam
- The Last Worker - Playstation 5
- The Last Worker - Switch
- The Last Worker - Xbox Series X
The Last Worker offers the following styles of gameplay.
- First person games are viewed from the player looking forward. They behave much like simulations in that your controls are mapped to move the main player around relative to where you are looking.
- In a puzzle type game the player solves puzzles that may be either logic, patters, words, or numbers. Puzzle games sometimes use a timer to create a sense of pressure to solve the puzzle faster.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
- In a stealth style game you use disguises, hiding, shadows, and muffled clothing to overcome enemy opponents. Frequently in a stealth style of game you get the choice of taking the direct approach or the quiet approach of attacking the enemy. Many stealth games are also strategy games.
- Simulation is a huge category of games that includes driving and flying simulators, social simulations, medical simulations, sports simulations, and even dating simulations. They attempt to mimic the real world in a way that is either educational or rewarding or both. Popular examples include SimCity, FlightGear, and Madden NFL.
Port Forward The Last Worker
When you are playing The Last Worker you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to click the links to get to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
When you are done following those steps your ports will be open. Do you need more games or programs forwarded? Check out our games and programs list.