The LEGO Movie Videogame is Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment's Action and Adventure game released in 2014.
When you play The LEGO Movie Videogame you will enjoy the following styles of play.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
Port Forward The LEGO Movie Videogame
When you are playing The LEGO Movie Videogame you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the fastest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does The LEGO Movie Videogame Require
The network ports for The LEGO Movie Videogame are as follows:
The LEGO Movie Videogame - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
The LEGO Movie Videogame - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
The LEGO Movie Videogame - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
The LEGO Movie Videogame - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
The LEGO Movie Videogame - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and The LEGO Movie Videogame simply follow one of these links:
- The LEGO Movie Videogame - Steam
- The LEGO Movie Videogame - Playstation 3
- The LEGO Movie Videogame - Playstation 4
- The LEGO Movie Videogame - Xbox 360
- The LEGO Movie Videogame - Xbox One
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want to learn how to create more port forwards? Check out our list of games and applications.