The Orange Block is The Orange Block's Simulation and Miscellaneous game with a release date in 2008.
The Orange Block offers the following styles of gameplay.
- In a simulation game the primary goal is to simulate a real life situation either for education or entertainment. Simulation games have a huge vareity of types including sports, driving, flying, and dating. Some of the most popular sims of all time are SimCity and Madden NFL.
- This game is flagged as miscellaneous, which means it fits in multiple categories.
Forward Ports for The Orange Block
When you are playing The Orange Block you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the easiest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for The Orange Block
The connection ports for The Orange Block are as follows:
The Orange Block - PC
- TCP: 28000-28030
- UDP: 28000-28030
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and The Orange Block simply follow one of these links:
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.