The Tower of Beatrice is a Puzzle and Adventure game published by Fairy Forest, Sometimes You released in 2018.
When you play The Tower of Beatrice you will enjoy the following styles of play.
- In a puzzle type game the player solves puzzles that may be either logic, patters, words, or numbers. Puzzle games sometimes use a timer to create a sense of pressure to solve the puzzle faster.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
How to Port Forward The Tower of Beatrice
When you are playing The Tower of Beatrice you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the fastest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does The Tower of Beatrice Require
The network ports for The Tower of Beatrice are as follows:
The Tower of Beatrice - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
The Tower of Beatrice - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
The Tower of Beatrice - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
The Tower of Beatrice - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for The Tower of Beatrice that will show you the ports that need to be forwarded in your router.
- The Tower of Beatrice - Playstation 4
- The Tower of Beatrice - Steam
- The Tower of Beatrice - Switch
- The Tower of Beatrice - Xbox One
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.