The Wanderer: Frankenstein's Creature is a 2D, Puzzle, and Adventure game published by Arte, Hidden Trap released in 2019.
Ports Required for The Wanderer: Frankenstein's Creature
The required incoming ports for The Wanderer: Frankenstein's Creature are as follows:
The Wanderer: Frankenstein's Creature - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
The Wanderer: Frankenstein's Creature - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
The Wanderer: Frankenstein's Creature - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
The Wanderer: Frankenstein's Creature - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for The Wanderer: Frankenstein's Creature that will show you the ports that need to be forwarded in your router.
- The Wanderer: Frankenstein's Creature - Steam
- The Wanderer: Frankenstein's Creature - Playstation 4
- The Wanderer: Frankenstein's Creature - Switch
- The Wanderer: Frankenstein's Creature - Xbox One
The Wanderer: Frankenstein's Creature includes the following styles of gameplay.
- In a 2D style game the graphics are usually more flat and do not have a 3D appearance. Some 2D games will have flat graphics with a 3D appearance to them but they are still considered 2D games.
- Puzzle games require players to solve a variety of puzzles ranging from logic to patterns to words and numbers. They are sometimes timed and sometimes do not have a time limit. Some puzzle games have a level progression built in to them and others are more in the arcade style.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
Port Forward The Wanderer: Frankenstein's Creature
When you are playing The Wanderer: Frankenstein's Creature you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That should do it; your ports are now forwarded. Need something else forwarded? Check out our list of games and programs.