They Are Billions is a Real-Time, Strategy, and Survival game published by Numantian Games, BlitWorks released in 2019.
They Are Billions has the following styles of play.
- In a real time strategy game multiple players are fighting for control of a battlefield, usually in a top down view. RTS games can also be in a 3rd person or isometric viewpoint. They tend to involve time and resource management as well as troop and building construction.
- In a strategy game the player is required to use skillful thinking and a strong focus on planning ahead in order to achieve victory over their opponent. They can be either single player against bots or multiplayer against other players. They come in both turn-based and real-time versions, the former allowing each player a chance to complete their turn, the latter having a continuous running clock without stopping. Resource management and exploration are common themes in strategy games.
- In a survival game you simply need to stay alive. Some have waves of enemies that get harder with each wave. Many are horror based, supernatural, or post-apocalyptic. They generally focus on conserving resources such as ammo and health, and sometimes employ elements of stealth.
How to Port Forward They Are Billions
When you are playing They Are Billions you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for They Are Billions
The network ports for They Are Billions are as follows:
They Are Billions - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
They Are Billions - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
They Are Billions - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
They Are Billions - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for They Are Billions yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
We have guides that are custom tailored for They Are Billions that will show you the incoming connection ports.
That should do it; your ports are now forwarded. Need something else forwarded? Check out our list of games and programs.