Forward Ports on Your Router for Toybox Turbos
Toybox Turbos is a Driving/Racing game published by Codemasters Racing released in 2014.
Toybox Turbos is a driving / racing style of game. Most driving / racing games are some sort of competition, and can be on land, sea, air, or outer space. In some racing games the is either 1st person in the cockpit or 3rd person such as a chase cam, while other games allow you to switch freely between the two views. Racing games are considered sports games.
Forward Ports for Toybox Turbos
When you are playing Toybox Turbos you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Toybox Turbos
The incoming connection ports for Toybox Turbos are as follows:
Toybox Turbos - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Toybox Turbos - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Toybox Turbos - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
We have guides that are custom tailored for Toybox Turbos that will show you the ports that need to be forwarded in your router.
When you are done following those steps your ports will be open. Do you need more games or programs forwarded? Check out our games and programs list.