Train Sim World 2 is a Simulation game published by Dovetail Games released in 2020.
Ports To Forward for Train Sim World 2
The required ports that need to be forwarded for Train Sim World 2 are as follows:
Train Sim World 2 - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Train Sim World 2 - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Train Sim World 2 yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Train Sim World 2 - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
Train Sim World 2 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
We have guides that are custom tailored for Train Sim World 2 that will show you the connection ports.
Train Sim World 2 is a simulation game. In a simulation game the main goal is to simulate a real life situation either for entertainment or education. There are many different types of simulation games such as flying, sports, driving, and farming. One of the earliest simulation games was SimCity which is considered a social simulation game.
Port Forward Train Sim World 2
When you are playing Train Sim World 2 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.