The following ports need to be forwarded for a TRENDnet TV-IP110WN:
TRENDnet TV-IP110WN - PC
- TCP: 80
Forwarding Ports for a TRENDnet TV-IP110WN
You may need to forward ports in your router when you use a TRENDnet TV-IP110WN. The purpose of forwarding ports is to make a direct connection from the internet to a TRENDnet TV-IP110WN.
Routers do not generally allow incoming connection requests from the internet. By forwarding a port you can overcome this limitation.
Before You Forward a Port
Make sure that you know these things before forwarding a port:
- The internal IP address of your router.
- Your camera's IP address.
- Each of the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward.
Find the IP Address of Your Router
To find your router's IP address the easy way you can use our free Router Detector software. Our Router Detector tool is free to use and is part of our Network Utilities software.
We have a guide you can follow Find Your Router IP Address if you don't want to run the software.
How To Forward Ports for a TRENDnet TV-IP110WN
We have Network Utilities software that can forward ports for you. Our Network Utilities software allows you to add port forwards and also remove them when you no longer need them to maximize your network security.
Port forwarding can also be set up step-by-step by hand. The way to forward a port is:
- Begin by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Type your camera's IP address into the correct box in your router.
- Enter the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward for a TRENDnet TV-IP110WN in the corresponding boxes in your router.
Some routers need to be rebooted in order for the changes to be saved.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for a TRENDnet TV-IP110WN:
List of Routers - Customized for TRENDnet TV-IP110WN
That is the process required to forward ports in your router for a TRENDnet TV-IP110WN.