Viva PiÃ±ata is a Simulation game published by Microsoft Game Studios released in 2006.
Ports Required for Viva PiÃ±ata
The required ports that need to be forwarded for Viva PiÃ±ata are as follows:
Viva PiÃ±ata - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
Viva PiÃ±ata - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Viva PiÃ±ata yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
We have guides that are custom tailored for Viva PiÃ±ata that will show you the incoming ports that need to be forwarded.
Viva PiÃ±ata is a simulation game. In a simulation game the main goal is to simulate a real life situation either for entertainment or education. There are many different types of simulation games such as flying, sports, driving, and farming. One of the earliest simulation games was SimCity which is considered a social simulation game.
How to Port Forward Viva PiÃ±ata
When you are playing Viva PiÃ±ata you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to click the links to get to your router's IP Address
The easiest way to click the links to get to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
When you are done following those steps your ports will be open. Do you need more games or programs forwarded? Check out our games and programs list.