We Were Here Too is a First-Person and Adventure game published by Total Mayhem Games released in 2018.
We Were Here Too includes the following genres of gameplay.
- First person games are played from the perspective of the player. They typically have a gun or other weapon held out in front, but this is not always the case. Many first person games are sometimes called "shooters" because the primary goal of the game is to shoot other players or creatures, but this is not always the case.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
Port Forward We Were Here Too
When you are playing We Were Here Too you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for We Were Here Too
The ports that need to be forwarded for We Were Here Too are as follows:
We Were Here Too - PC
- UDP: 5055-5058
We Were Here Too - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 5055-5058, 27000-27031, 27036
We Were Here Too - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We Were Here Too - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and We Were Here Too simply follow one of these links:
- We Were Here Too - PC
- We Were Here Too - Steam
- We Were Here Too - Xbox One
- We Were Here Too - Playstation 4
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.