How to Create a Port Forward in Your Router for Worms: Ultimate Mayhem
When you play Worms: Ultimate Mayhem you will enjoy the following styles of play.
- Turn based games have each player take a dedicated turn. Players can frequently manage their inventory, cards, or characters while the other player is making their move.
- In a strategy game the player is required to use skillful thinking and a strong focus on planning ahead in order to achieve victory over their opponent. They can be either single player against bots or multiplayer against other players. They come in both turn-based and real-time versions, the former allowing each player a chance to complete their turn, the latter having a continuous running clock without stopping. Resource management and exploration are common themes in strategy games.
Forward Ports for Worms: Ultimate Mayhem
When you are playing Worms: Ultimate Mayhem you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the easiest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Worms: Ultimate Mayhem
The required incoming ports for Worms: Ultimate Mayhem are as follows:
Worms: Ultimate Mayhem - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Worms: Ultimate Mayhem - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Worms: Ultimate Mayhem - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
We have guides that are custom tailored for Worms: Ultimate Mayhem that will show you the ports.
- Worms: Ultimate Mayhem - PC
- Worms: Ultimate Mayhem - Playstation 3
- Worms: Ultimate Mayhem - Xbox 360
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.