Worms: Ultimate Mayhem is a Turn-Based and Strategy game published by Team17 released in 2011.
Ports To Forward for Worms: Ultimate Mayhem
The exact ports that need to be forwarded for Worms: Ultimate Mayhem are as follows:
Worms: Ultimate Mayhem - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Worms: Ultimate Mayhem - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Worms: Ultimate Mayhem yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Worms: Ultimate Mayhem - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
Worms: Ultimate Mayhem - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
We have guides that are custom tailored for Worms: Ultimate Mayhem that will show you the incoming ports.
- Worms: Ultimate Mayhem - Steam
- Worms: Ultimate Mayhem - Playstation 3
- Worms: Ultimate Mayhem - Xbox 360
Worms: Ultimate Mayhem offers the following genres of gameplay.
- Turn based games differ from real time games in that each player is given a distinct turn in which to act. Some include a timer to limit the amount of time that a player takes while the other player is waiting.
- In a strategy game the player is required to use skillful thinking and a strong focus on planning ahead in order to achieve victory over their opponent. They can be either single player against bots or multiplayer against other players. They come in both turn-based and real-time versions, the former allowing each player a chance to complete their turn, the latter having a continuous running clock without stopping. Resource management and exploration are common themes in strategy games.
Port Forward Worms: Ultimate Mayhem
When you are playing Worms: Ultimate Mayhem you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the fastest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.