The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for a X10 AirSight XX36A are:
X10 AirSight XX36A - PC
- TCP: 80
Setting Up a Port Forward for a X10 AirSight XX36A
When you use a X10 AirSight XX36A you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is used to allow incoming connection requests from the internet to a X10 AirSight XX36A.
By default routers do not allow incoming network requests. By forwarding a port you can overcome this limitation.
Before You Forward a Port
Before forwarding a port make sure that you know these things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your camera's IP address.
- The list of the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward.
How to Locate Your Router's IP Address
You can run our free Router Detector software to locate your router's IP address. Our Router Detector tool is free to use and is part of our Network Utilities software.
We have a guide you can follow Find Your Router IP Address if you don't want to run the software.
Forwarding a Port for a X10 AirSight XX36A
We have Network Utilities software that can forward ports for you. With Network Utilities, you can easily forward ports and also un-forward ports quickly so that you can keep your network up to date with the ports that you need forwarded and maximize your network security.
Alternatively you can do it by hand. The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- You can start by logging in to your router.
- Locate the section in your router that deals with port forwarding.
- Put the IP address of your camera in the proper box in your router.
- It is now time to type the TCP and UDP ports that you are forwarding for a X10 AirSight XX36A in the correct boxes in your router.
Usually you have to reboot your router in order to save the changes.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for a X10 AirSight XX36A:
List of Routers - Customized for X10 AirSight XX36A
That's all it takes to forward your ports for a X10 AirSight XX36A.