The following ports need to be forwarded for a X10 AirSight XX39A:
X10 AirSight XX39A - PC
- TCP: 80, 2012
Forward Ports for a X10 AirSight XX39A
You may need to forward ports in your router when you use a X10 AirSight XX39A. Forwarding ports is used to allow incoming connection requests from the internet to a X10 AirSight XX39A.
By default routers do not allow incoming network requests. A port forward can overcome this limitation.
Before Forwarding a Port Checkoff This To Do List
Before forwarding a port make sure that you know these things:
- Your router's internal IP address.
- Your camera's IP address.
- The list of the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward.
Find Your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. The software is part of our Network Utilities suite of tools and it is completely free to use.
We have a guide you can follow Find Your Router IP Address if you don't want to run the software.
How To Set Up Port Forwarding for a X10 AirSight XX39A
The easiest way to forward your ports is to use our Network Utilities software. Our Network Utilities software allows you to add port forwards and also remove them when you no longer need them to maximize your network security.
You can also choose to set up port forwards manually. The step-by-step process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Look for the port forwarding section in your router.
- Type the IP address of your camera into the correct box in your router.
- Enter the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward for a X10 AirSight XX39A in the corresponding boxes in your router.
Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for a X10 AirSight XX39A:
List of Routers - Customized for X10 AirSight XX39A
That's all it takes to forward your ports for a X10 AirSight XX39A.