The ports that need to be forwarded for Yahoo Fantasy Football are listed here:
Yahoo Fantasy Football - PC
- TCP: 843, 1843, 11999
- UDP: 843, 1843, 11999
Forward Ports for Yahoo Fantasy Football
You may need to forward ports in your router when you use Yahoo Fantasy Football. The purpose of forwarding ports is to make a direct connection from the internet to Yahoo Fantasy Football.
Routers are not designed to allow incoming network requests. By forwarding a port you can overcome this limitation.
Before You Forward a Port
You need to know the following things before you can forward a port:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of your computer.
- The list of the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward.
Locate Your Router's IP Address
To find your router's IP address the easy way you can use our free Router Detector software. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
Otherwise, you can follow our guide Find Your Router IP Address.
How To Forward Ports for Yahoo Fantasy Football
You can use our Network Utilities software to automatically forward ports for you. Network Utilities lets you manage port forwards by putting them in when you need them and also removing the ones that you no longer need which maximized network security.
Alternatively you can do it by hand. The way to forward a port is:
- Begin by logging in to your router.
- Locate the section in your router that deals with port forwarding.
- Put the IP address of your computer in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for Yahoo Fantasy Football in the corresponding boxes in your router.
Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for Yahoo Fantasy Football:
List of Routers - Customized for Yahoo Fantasy Football
Those are the steps for forwarding ports in your router for Yahoo Fantasy Football.