Zumba Fitness: World Party is Majesco Entertainment's Miscellaneous game released in 2013.
Which Ports Does Zumba Fitness: World Party Require
The specific incoming ports for Zumba Fitness: World Party are as follows:
Zumba Fitness: World Party - Wii
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Zumba Fitness: World Party - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
Zumba Fitness: World Party - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Zumba Fitness: World Party simply follow one of these links:
- Zumba Fitness: World Party - Wii
- Zumba Fitness: World Party - Xbox 360
- Zumba Fitness: World Party - Xbox One
This game is flagged as miscellaneous, which means it fits in multiple categories.
How to Port Forward Zumba Fitness: World Party
When you are playing Zumba Fitness: World Party you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.