Action PC Football 2010 has the following styles of gameplay.
- American style football games usually allow you to control the players on the ground and the coaching staff. Typical game play involves picking teams, trading players, picking plays, and actually controlling the action on the ground. A very popular example is the Madden series of football games.
- Simulation is a huge category of games that includes driving and flying simulators, social simulations, medical simulations, sports simulations, and even dating simulations. They attempt to mimic the real world in a way that is either educational or rewarding or both. Popular examples include SimCity, FlightGear, and Madden NFL.
Port Forward Action PC Football 2010
When you are playing Action PC Football 2010 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Action PC Football 2010
The ports for Action PC Football 2010 are as follows:
Action PC Football 2010 - PC
- TCP: 32019
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Action PC Football 2010 simply follow one of these links:
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.