Forward Ports on Your Router for Alaloth: Champions of the Four Kingdoms
Alaloth: Champions of the Four Kingdoms includes the following styles of play.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
- Role-Playing Games give you hours on end of game play where you can explore a new world through the eyes of your own character. They tend to be the longest style of game with the most immersive story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
Forward Ports for Alaloth: Champions of the Four Kingdoms
When you are playing Alaloth: Champions of the Four Kingdoms you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Alaloth: Champions of the Four Kingdoms Require
The incoming connection ports for Alaloth: Champions of the Four Kingdoms are as follows:
Alaloth: Champions of the Four Kingdoms - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Alaloth: Champions of the Four Kingdoms - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
Alaloth: Champions of the Four Kingdoms - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
We have guides that are custom tailored for Alaloth: Champions of the Four Kingdoms that will show you the exact ports.
- Alaloth: Champions of the Four Kingdoms - Steam
- Alaloth: Champions of the Four Kingdoms - Xbox One
- Alaloth: Champions of the Four Kingdoms - Playstation 4
When you are done following those steps your ports will be forwarded. Be sure to check out our full list of games and programs that can be forwarded.