When you play Assassin's Creed: Odyssey you will experience the following styles of play.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
Forward Ports for Assassin's Creed: Odyssey
When you are playing Assassin's Creed: Odyssey you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the easiest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Assassin's Creed: Odyssey
The network ports for Assassin's Creed: Odyssey are as follows:
Assassin's Creed: Odyssey - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Assassin's Creed: Odyssey - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Assassin's Creed: Odyssey - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
Assassin's Creed: Odyssey - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Assassin's Creed: Odyssey simply follow one of these links:
- Assassin's Creed: Odyssey - Steam
- Assassin's Creed: Odyssey - Playstation 4
- Assassin's Creed: Odyssey - Xbox One
- Assassin's Creed: Odyssey - Switch
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.