Assassin's Creed: Origins includes the following styles of play.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
- In a stealth style game you use hiding, disguises, muffled clothing, and shadows to overcome antagonists. Sometimes in a stealth style of game you get the choice of taking the quiet approach or the direct approach of attacking the enemy. Stealth games frequently feature a strong strategy component as well.
Forward Ports for Assassin's Creed: Origins
When you are playing Assassin's Creed: Origins you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Assassin's Creed: Origins
The necessary ports for Assassin's Creed: Origins are as follows:
Assassin's Creed: Origins - PC
- TCP: 13000, 13005, 13200, 14000-14001, 14008
Assassin's Creed: Origins - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Assassin's Creed: Origins - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Assassin's Creed: Origins that will show you the ports.
- Assassin's Creed: Origins - PC
- Assassin's Creed: Origins - Playstation 4
- Assassin's Creed: Origins - Xbox One
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.