Assassin's Creed: Syndicate includes the following styles of play.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
- In a stealth style game you use hiding, disguises, muffled clothing, and shadows to overcome antagonists. Sometimes in a stealth style of game you get the choice of taking the quiet approach or the direct approach of attacking the enemy. Stealth games frequently feature a strong strategy component as well.
How to Port Forward Assassin's Creed: Syndicate
When you are playing Assassin's Creed: Syndicate you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Assassin's Creed: Syndicate Require
The required ports that need to be forwarded for Assassin's Creed: Syndicate are as follows:
Assassin's Creed: Syndicate - PC
- TCP: 13000, 13005, 13200, 14000-14001, 14008
Assassin's Creed: Syndicate - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 9103
Assassin's Creed: Syndicate - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500, 9103
We have guides that are custom tailored for Assassin's Creed: Syndicate that will show you the incoming connection ports.
- Assassin's Creed: Syndicate - PC
- Assassin's Creed: Syndicate - Playstation 4
- Assassin's Creed: Syndicate - Xbox One
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.