Ports Required for Assassin's Creed Syndicate
The specific incoming ports for Assassin's Creed Syndicate are as follows:
Assassin's Creed Syndicate - PC
- TCP: 13000, 13005, 13200, 14000-14001, 14008, 14020-14024
- UDP: 9103
Assassin's Creed Syndicate - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 9103, 27015, 27031-27036
Assassin's Creed Syndicate - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 9103
Assassin's Creed Syndicate - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500, 9103
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Assassin's Creed Syndicate simply follow one of these links:
- Assassin's Creed Syndicate - PC
- Assassin's Creed Syndicate - Steam
- Assassin's Creed Syndicate - Playstation 4
- Assassin's Creed Syndicate - Xbox One
Assassin's Creed Syndicate includes the following genres of gameplay.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
- In a stealth style game you use hiding, disguises, muffled clothing, and shadows to overcome antagonists. Sometimes in a stealth style of game you get the choice of taking the quiet approach or the direct approach of attacking the enemy. Stealth games frequently feature a strong strategy component as well.
- In a third person game you typically run around looking over the shoulder of the main character. They are frequently shooters like Gears of War or platformers like Tomb Raider or Assassins Creed.
- In an open world style of game the player is allowed to roam freely through a normally massive environment. This style of games is usually not on rails, meaning that the player gets to go anywhere and solve problems in the order that they choose.
Port Forward Assassin's Creed Syndicate
When you are playing Assassin's Creed Syndicate you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.