How to Forward Ports in Your Router for Attack on Titan 2
Attack on Titan 2 has the following genres of gameplay.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- Hack-and-slash style games heavily emphasize combat. They generally involve slaying lots of waves of creatures.
- In an open world style of game the player is allowed to roam freely through a normally massive environment. This style of games is usually not on rails, meaning that the player gets to go anywhere and solve problems in the order that they choose.
Forward Ports for Attack on Titan 2
When you are playing Attack on Titan 2 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Attack on Titan 2
The ports that need to be forwarded for Attack on Titan 2 are as follows:
Attack on Titan 2 - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Attack on Titan 2 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Attack on Titan 2 - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
Attack on Titan 2 - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for Attack on Titan 2 that will show you the specific ports.
- Attack on Titan 2 - Steam
- Attack on Titan 2 - Playstation 4
- Attack on Titan 2 - Xbox One
- Attack on Titan 2 - Switch
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.