Here is a list of the ports that need to be forwarded for BYOND Dream Seeker:
BYOND Dream Seeker - PC
- TCP: User configured
- UDP: User configured
Forward Ports for BYOND Dream Seeker
When you use BYOND Dream Seeker you may need to forward ports in your router. A port forward allows incoming connection requests from the internet to go straight to BYOND Dream Seeker.
Routers do not generally allow incoming connection requests from the internet. By forwarding ports you can work around this limitation.
Before Forwarding a Port
Make sure that you know these things before forwarding a port:
- Your router's internal IP address.
- The IP address of your computer.
- Each of the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward.
Find the IP Address of Your Router
We have free Router Detector software to help you find your router's IP address. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
We have a guide you can follow Find Your Router IP Address if you don't want to run the software.
Setting Up a Port Forward for BYOND Dream Seeker
The easiest way to forward your ports is to use our Network Utilities software. Network Utilities lets you manage port forwards by putting them in when you need them and also removing the ones that you no longer need which maximized network security.
Port forwarding can also be set up step-by-step by hand. The way to forward a port is:
- You can start by logging in to your router.
- Locate the section in your router that deals with port forwarding.
- Put your computer's IP address in the proper box in your router.
- It is now time to type the TCP and UDP ports that you are forwarding for BYOND Dream Seeker in the correct boxes in your router.
You probably will need to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for BYOND Dream Seeker:
List of Routers - Customized for BYOND Dream Seeker
That is the process required to forward ports in your router for BYOND Dream Seeker.