Citadel: Forged with Fire includes the following genres of gameplay.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
- An MMO game is a Massively Multiplayer Online game where 1000's of players play in the same game world at the same time. They are frequently fantasy based like World of Warcraft, but they can also be sci-fi like Star Citizen. MMO's have a strong focus on character development and loot collection.
- Open world style games are usually not on rails, meaning that the player gets to go anywhere and solve problems in the order that they choose. The player is usually allowed to roam freely through a normally massive environment.
- In a role playing game, or RPG, the player takes on the role of the main character and helps the story line to unfold. It usually involves a very long play time, inventory management, and a deep leveling system. RPG's are usually the longest style of game. Skyrim and Fallout are amongst the most popular RPG style games.
Port Forward Citadel: Forged with Fire
When you are playing Citadel: Forged with Fire you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Citadel: Forged with Fire Require
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Citadel: Forged with Fire are as follows:
Citadel: Forged with Fire - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 7777, 27000-27031, 27036
Citadel: Forged with Fire - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 7777, 27015
Citadel: Forged with Fire - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500, 7777, 27015
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Citadel: Forged with Fire simply follow one of these links:
- Citadel: Forged with Fire - Steam
- Citadel: Forged with Fire - Playstation 4
- Citadel: Forged with Fire - Xbox One
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.