Open Ports on Your Router for Conan: Exiles
Conan: Exiles offers the following styles of gameplay.
- In an open world style of game the player is allowed to roam freely through a normally massive environment. This style of games is usually not on rails, meaning that the player gets to go anywhere and solve problems in the order that they choose.
- In a survival game you simply need to stay alive. Some have waves of enemies that get harder with each wave. Many are horror based, supernatural, or post-apocalyptic. They generally focus on conserving resources such as ammo and health, and sometimes employ elements of stealth.
Port Forward Conan: Exiles
When you are playing Conan: Exiles you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Conan: Exiles Require
The incoming connection ports for Conan: Exiles are as follows:
Conan: Exiles - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Conan: Exiles - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
Conan: Exiles - Steam
- TCP: 25575,27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,7777-7778,27000-27031,27036
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Conan: Exiles simply follow one of these links:
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.