Forwarding Ports for Driftland: The Magic Revival on Your Router.
Driftland: The Magic Revival includes the following genres of gameplay.
- In a real time strategy game multiple players are fighting for control of a battlefield, usually in a top down view. RTS games can also be in a 3rd person or isometric viewpoint. They tend to involve time and resource management as well as troop and building construction.
- In a strategy game the player is required to use skillful thinking and a strong focus on planning ahead in order to achieve victory over their opponent. They can be either single player against bots or multiplayer against other players. They come in both turn-based and real-time versions, the former allowing each player a chance to complete their turn, the latter having a continuous running clock without stopping. Resource management and exploration are common themes in strategy games.
- Games tagged management are usually either player management like in a sports game or resource management like in StarCraft.
- In a simulation game the primary goal is to simulate a real life situation either for education or entertainment. Simulation games have a huge vareity of types including sports, driving, flying, and dating. Some of the most popular sims of all time are SimCity and Madden NFL.
How to Port Forward Driftland: The Magic Revival
When you are playing Driftland: The Magic Revival you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Driftland: The Magic Revival
The network ports for Driftland: The Magic Revival are as follows:
Driftland: The Magic Revival - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Driftland: The Magic Revival - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Driftland: The Magic Revival - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Driftland: The Magic Revival - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Driftland: The Magic Revival that will show you the ports.
- Driftland: The Magic Revival - Steam
- Driftland: The Magic Revival - Playstation 4
- Driftland: The Magic Revival - Switch
- Driftland: The Magic Revival - Xbox One
That should do it; your ports are now forwarded. Need something else forwarded? Check out our list of games and programs.