Forward Ports on Your Router for Dynasty Warriors 9
When you play Dynasty Warriors 9 you will experience the following styles of play.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- Hack-and-slash style games heavily emphasize combat. They generally involve slaying lots of waves of creatures.
Port Forward Dynasty Warriors 9
When you are playing Dynasty Warriors 9 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the fastest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Dynasty Warriors 9
The specific incoming ports for Dynasty Warriors 9 are as follows:
Dynasty Warriors 9 - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Dynasty Warriors 9 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Dynasty Warriors 9 - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Dynasty Warriors 9 that will show you the necessary ports.
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.