Ports To Forward for El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron
The network ports for El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron are as follows:
El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
We have guides that are custom tailored for El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron that will show you the necessary ports.
- El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron - Xbox 360
- El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron - Playstation 3
- El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron - Steam
El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron includes the following genres of gameplay.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- Hack-and-slash style games heavily emphasize combat. They generally involve slaying lots of waves of creatures.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
Forward Ports for El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron
When you are playing El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.