Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer has the following genres of gameplay.
- In a third person game you typically run around looking over the shoulder of the main character. They are frequently shooters like Gears of War or platformers like Tomb Raider or Assassins Creed.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
Forward Ports for Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer
When you are playing Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to navigate to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer
The specific incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer are as follows:
Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer - Wii
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer that will show you the exact ports.
- Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer - Xbox 360
- Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer - Playstation 3
- Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer - Wii
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.