FIFA Street 2012 is a Sports game published by EA Sports released in 2011.
FIFA Street 2012 is in the sports category of games. Most sports games allow you to manage not only the action during the game but also the "behind the scenes" aspect of the game.
Forward Ports for FIFA Street 2012
When you are playing FIFA Street 2012 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to navigate to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for FIFA Street 2012
The required ports that need to be forwarded for FIFA Street 2012 are as follows:
FIFA Street 2012 - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 3074
FIFA Street 2012 - Playstation 3
- TCP: 5223, 8080, 8093-8094, 8193-8194, 8509-8510, 10000-10099, 42127
- UDP: 5223, 3074, 3478-3479, 3658-3659, 6000
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and FIFA Street 2012 simply follow one of these links:
When you are done following those steps your ports will be forwarded. Be sure to check out our full list of games and programs that can be forwarded.