When you play Generation Zero you will experience the following styles of play.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
- In an open world style of game the player is allowed to roam freely through a normally massive environment. This style of games is usually not on rails, meaning that the player gets to go anywhere and solve problems in the order that they choose.
- Survival games are usually focused on resource management, such as ammo and health, and occasionally include elements of stealth. They tend to be based on either supernatural enemies, have horror themes, or be post-apocalyptic. The primary gameplay mechanic is to simply stay alive.
How to Port Forward Generation Zero
When you are playing Generation Zero you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Generation Zero
The required incoming ports for Generation Zero are as follows:
Generation Zero - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Generation Zero - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Generation Zero - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Generation Zero simply follow one of these links:
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.