Ports To Forward for Ghostwire: Tokyo
The incoming connection ports for Ghostwire: Tokyo are as follows:
Ghostwire: Tokyo - Playstation 5
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Ghostwire: Tokyo - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Ghostwire: Tokyo yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Ghostwire: Tokyo simply follow one of these links:
Ghostwire: Tokyo includes the following styles of play.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
- Open world style games are usually not on rails, meaning that the player gets to go anywhere and solve problems in the order that they choose. The player is usually allowed to roam freely through a normally massive environment.
- In a first person style game the main viewpoint is from the player looking forward. This can be either a first person shooter or a first person driving game.
How to Port Forward Ghostwire: Tokyo
When you are playing Ghostwire: Tokyo you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.