Creating a Port Forward in Your Router for Gwent: The Witcher Card Game
Gwent: The Witcher Card Game is CD Projekt's Card Game game released in 2017.
Gwent: The Witcher Card Game is a card game. Most card games are played on a gaming table with a standard deck of 52 playing cards, but some games use alternate decks like Uno. Some card games render the players cards floating in the air over a virtual backdrop, and some even go so far as to render 3d graphics and animations. But all card games usually involve turn based strategy, betting, and points.
Forward Ports for Gwent: The Witcher Card Game
When you are playing Gwent: The Witcher Card Game you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the fastest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Gwent: The Witcher Card Game Require
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Gwent: The Witcher Card Game are as follows:
Gwent: The Witcher Card Game - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Gwent: The Witcher Card Game - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
Gwent: The Witcher Card Game - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Gwent: The Witcher Card Game yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
We have guides that are custom tailored for Gwent: The Witcher Card Game that will show you the specific ports.
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.