If you play APB: Reloaded, you may want to consider setting up a port forward for it. There are many reasons to set up a port forward for APB: Reloaded, for instance:
- Fewer crashes when online
- Less lag
- Better quality voice chat
- Easier to play with friends
- More stable
- Overall improved online performance
Below we have links to guides for Xbox One, Playstation 4, and PC specific to APB: Reloaded. If you'd like to learn how to forward your port today, follow one of the sections below.
Port Forward APB - Reloaded on Xbox One
Before you play APB: Reloaded on Xbox One you need to set up a static IP address for your console. After that you should forward the basic Xbox Live port of 3074.
- Firstly, follow our guide to set a static IP address for your Xbox One.
- Finished there? Go to Port Forward APB - Reloaded on Xbox One to choose your router and we'll walk you through the steps.
Port Forward APB - Reloaded on Playstation 4
In order to play APB: Reloaded on Playstation 4 you need to do two things: set up a static IP address for your console and then forward the correct ports to your console.
- Start off by following our PS4 static IP address guide.
- Now go to Port Forward APB - Reloaded on Playstation 4 and find your router for all the information you need.
Port Forward APB - Reloaded on Personal Computer
If you play APB: Reloaded on PC then you need to set up a static IP address for your PC and then forward a range of ports.
- Make sure to begin by setting up a static IP address for your PC.
- After that, go to Port Forward APB - Reloaded on Personal Computer and click your router for simple instructions.