How To Port Forward Loadout
If you play Loadout, you should consider setting up a port forward for it to enhance your online gaming experience. Setting up a port forward for Loadout can help in many ways. Here are a few examples:
- More stable
- Better connection
- Easier to play with friends
- Less lag
- Not getting dropped from games
- And an overall improved online experience
Just below we have links to guides for Playstation 4 and PC specific to Loadout. If you're looking for simple instructions that can teach you how to forward your port, you've come to the right place. Follow one of the sections below to learn how to forward your port today.
Playing Loadout on Playstation 4? Make sure to set up a static IP address on your console and then forward the correct ports to your console.
- First, follow our PS4 static IP address guide.
- After that, go to Port Forward Loadout on Playstation 4 and choose your router for more information.
If you play Loadout on PC you need to do two things: set up a static IP address on your PC and then forward a range of ports.